Sunlite fluorescent lamps are very popular for use in office and other lighting applications. The characteristics of fluorescent lamps vary type of lamp. Fluorescents lamps are used so widely due to their low operating costs and because they are efficient, last for years, and are high quality and rapid starting. Fluorescent lamps can cost significantly less to operate over their lifetime than incandescent lamps. Life ratings for fluorescent lamps range from 6,000 to 36,000 hours based on the industry standard of 3 burning hours per start. Also, rapid start and instant start lamps typically start within 1 second of being turned on. The High Perfomance and High Output versions also give you and even better efficacy and energy efficiency. Look for a higher CRI for improved light quality. Sunlite 05030-SU FC12T9/CW Cool White T8 Circline Fluorescent 32 Watt lamp features a 4-Pin base, provides a light output of 2100 lumens at a Color Rendering Index (CRI) of 62 and can last an average of 10000 hours.
- This T9 Circline Bulb Efficiently Uses Only 32 Watt Of Energy To Produce A Cool White Light
- Emits A Bright Yet Comfortable 2100 Amount Of 4100K Light And Comes With A 4-Pin Base
- These Long Lasting General Purpose Lamps Average Up To 10000 Hours Of Three Hour Day Operations
- Ideal For A Wide Range Of Settings From The Household, The Office, Retail Locations, Diners And More
- Outlives, Outperforms, And Replaces the typical Incandescent Equivalent Lamp While Significantly Cutting Energy Costs FC12T9