Sunlite fluorescent lamps are very popular for use in office and other lighting applications. The characteristics of fluorescent lamps vary type of lamp. Fluorescents lamps are used so widely due to their low operating costs and because they are efficient, last for years, and are high quality and rapid starting. Fluorescent lamps can cost significantly less to operate over their lifetime than incandescent lamps. Life ratings for fluorescent lamps range from 6,000 to 36,000 hours based on the industry standard of 3 burning hours per start. Also, rapid start and instant start lamps typically start within 1 second of being turned on. The High Perfomance and High Output versions also give you and even better efficacy and energy efficiency. Look for a higher CRI for improved light quality. Sunlite 05820-SU FC40T5/SP835 3500K Color Temperature T5 Circline Fluorescent 40 Watt lamp features a 2GX13 base, provides a light output of 3350 lumens at a Color Rendering Index (CRI) of 82 and can last an average of 10000 hours.
- This T5 Circline Bulb Efficiently Uses Only 40 Watt Of Energy To Produce A Neutral White Light
- Emits A Bright Yet Comfortable 3350 Amount Of 3500K Light And Comes With A 2GX13 Base
- These Long Lasting General Purpose Lamps Average Up To 10000 Hours Of Three Hour Day Operations
- Ideal For A Wide Range Of Settings From The Household, The Office, Retail Locations, Diners And More
- Outlives, Outperforms, And Replaces the typical Incandescent Equivalent Lamp While Significantly Cutting Energy Costs