Upgrade the lighting in your home or business with Sunlite 220-240V LED High Voltage Bulbs. With the standard G25 globe shape and medium (E27) base they are an energy efficient replacement for 40 watt incandescent bulbs while only using 7 watts of electricity. These bulbs are dimmable and unlike fluorescent bulbs, they are instant-on at full 500 lumen brightness. NOTE: These high voltage bulbs are for use only in fixtures or machinery that use 220-240 volt AC electric service. Their long life span of up to 15,000 hours means you'll have to replace hard to access bulbs less often. They are made from shatter resistant plastic. They contain no mercury or other harmful chemicals. Ideal for both residential and commercial use. Save time and money with Sunlite LED bulbs.Tested Compatible Dimmers:Leviton: 6161, 6633-P, 6674, 52136, 1PL06, RPI06-1, RTD01-10ZLutron: 1B3211, 1C13I1, C20-06681-12A, CTCL-153P, CTELV-303P, DV-600P-WH, DV-603P-WH, DVCL-153P, DVELC-303P-WH, DVELV-300P, DVELV-303P-AL , DVWCL-153PH, LGCL-153P, LGCL-153PL, LGCL-153PLH-WH, MACL-153M-WH, MAELV-600, MRF2-3LDH, NTLV-600-WH, S-600P, S-603P-WH, SCL-153P-WH, SELV-300P, SLV-600P, VTELV-600MMaxxima: DMB01/6, DMA02, TG-600PHLH, TGCL-153P, TT-300, TTCL-100H
- UPGRADE TO LED - These high voltage (220-240V), dimmable 7 Watt LED bulbs are an energy efficient replacement for 40 watt incandescent bulbs. They have a medium (E27) base and remain cool to the touch even when lit. And unlike fluorescent bulbs, they are instant-on at full 500 lumen brightness.
- HIGH VOLTAGE USE ONLY - These high voltage bulbs are for use only in fixtures or machinery that use 220-240V volt AC electric service. (This is not common in the USA so check the specifications to make sure you are ordering the correct bulb.)
- DIMMABLE - Attach to an LED compatible dimmer and adjust the brightness to suit your needs. See dimmer list above for compatible dimmers.
- WARM WHITE - At 2700K these warm white color temperature bulbs provide a warm and comforting glow.
- SAVE ENERGY - Each bulb provides as much light as a 40 watt incandescent bulbs but only uses 7 watts of electricity. With an average life of 15,000 hours these bulbs will last up to 10 years when used for 3 hours per day with an annual energy cost of only $1.20.