Sunlite LED Filament Style Chandelier bulbs are designed to give you up to 15,000 hours of reliable service. That means fewer replacements for difficult to reach bulbs. These dimmable and energy efficient lamps provide the same output as a 60 watt bulb while only using 5 watts of energy. With 3 hours of daily use the annual operating cost is only $0.60 per bulb. (Based on $.11/kWh) And LED technology means they are cooler to the touch when lit and instant-on at full brightness. The standard candelabra base (E12) and classic filament style make them perfect for chandeliers, wall sconces, decorative lamps, and many other fixtures. ETL Listed for damp location installation. Ideal for both residential and commercial use.
- UPGRADE TO LED - Easily upgrade your old incandescent chandelier bulbs with energy efficient LED technology. These dimmable, torpedo tip bulbs use only 5 watts of electricity but are equal to a 60 watt incandescent bulb.
- CLASSIC FILAMENT STYLE - These clear glass torpedo tip bulbs with standard candelabra base (E12) feature Edison-type filaments for a classic look. Perfect for chandeliers, wall sconces, decorative lamps, and many other fixtures. Save energy without sacrificing style.
- DIMMABLE - Emits a dimmable and fresh cool white light at 4000K. Bright 630 lumen output. High Color Rendering Index (CRI) rating of 80.
- LONG LIFE BULBS - With LED technology you save cost and the hassle of replacing hard to reach bulbs. With an average life of 15,000 hours these bulbs will last up to 13.7 years. The annual energy cost is a low $0.60 per bulb (Based on 3 hours/day at $0.11 per/kWh).
- A SAFER CHOICE - These LED chandelier bulbs are cooler than traditional incandescent and halogen bulbs when lit. They are also ETL Listed for damp location installation. Ideal for residential and commercial applications.