Sunlite R20 dimmable LED Reflector bulbs are designed to give you up to 25,000 hours of reliable service. That means fewer replacements for difficult to reach bulbs. These Energy Star Certified lamps provide the same output as a 50 watt bulb while only using 8 watts of energy. With 3 hours of daily use the annual operating cost is only $0.96 per bulb. (Based on $.11/kWh) And LED technology means they are cooler to the touch when lit and instant-on at full brightness with no warm up time. The medium (E26) base means they will fit in standard recessed lighting and many other fixtures. ETL Listed for dry location installation. Ideal for both residential and commercial installations.Compatible Dimmers Leviton: 6161, 6681, IPE04, IPI06, IPL06, RTD01-10ZLutron: CTCL-153P, CTELV-303P, DV-603P, DVCL-153P, DVELV-303P, IPX10-1, LGCL-153P, LGCL-153PL, MAELV-600, NTLV-600, RRD-6NA S-600P, S-603P, SELV-300P, SLV-600P, VTELV-600M
- UPGRADE TO LED - Easily upgrade your old incandescent and halogen bulbs with energy efficient LED technology. These dimmable bulbs with standard R20 reflector shape use only 8 watts of electricity but are equal to a 50 watt incandescent bulb. 560 lumen output.
- DIMMABLE - Emits a dimmable and comfortable warm white light at 3000K. Ideal for recessed lighting, track and other indoor fixtures with a medium (E26) base. High Color Rendering Index (CRI) rating of 80 for more vivid and true colors. 105 degree beam angle.
- LONG LIFE BULBS - With LED technology you save cost and the hassle of replacing hard to reach bulbs. With an average life of 25,000 hours these bulbs will last up to 22.8 years.
- ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED - The annual energy operating cost is a low $0.96 per bulb (Based on 3 hours/day at $0.11 per/kWh). That's an 84% electricity savings over incandescent bulbs. Plus they are Energy Star Certified so installing these bulbs may qualify you for state and local energy rebates.
- A SAFER CHOICE - Made of shatter-proof plastic, these reflector bulbs are cooler than traditional incandescent and halogen bulbs when lit. They are also ETL Listed for dry location installation.