Upgrade to LED with this standard A19 shape household light bulb with a medium base (E26). These dimmable bulbs are an energy efficient replacement for incandescent bulbs. At 9.5 watts, they use 84% less energy while providing as much light as a traditional 60 watt incandescent bulb at a bright 800 lumen output. Long life LED technology means up to 25,000 hours of reliable service that is flicker free and instant on at full brightness unlike compact fluorescent bulbs. They are UL listed for damp location installation and contain no mercury or other harmful chemicals.Compatible Dimmers: Eaton: 9573SG, DLC03P Leviton: 06631-1LT, 06633-PLI, 06672-1LI, 06674-P0B, R60-05603-0DS, R62-06674-P0W Lutron: CT-600P-LA, CTCL-153PDH-WH, DVCL-153P, DVLV-600P-WH, MACL-153M, MAW600H-WH, S-600P-WH, SLV-600P, TTCL-100H Pass & Seymour DCL453PTCCCV6, H703PTCCCV6
- UPGRADE TO LED - These dimmable bulbs are a direct replacement for incandescent and compact fluorescent bulbs. With a common A19 shape and medium (E26) base they can be used to upgrade any standard fixture or lamp in your home or business. They remain cooler to the touch even when in use.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT - At 9.5 watts, they use 84% less energy while providing as much light as a traditional 60 watt bulb at a bright 800 lumen output. The estimated yearly energy cost is $1.14 per bulb based on 3 hours use per day at an average of $0.11/kWh.
- LONG LASTING - Long life LED technology means up to 25,000 hours of reliable service that is flicker free and instant on at full brightness unlike compact fluorescent bulbs.
- SUPER WHITE COLOR TEMPERATURE - At 5000K these bulbs put off a super white light. Ideal for utility rooms, work spaces, reading areas, or any place bright, clean lighting is required. Color Rendering Index (CRI) of 80.
- UL LISTED - These bulbs are UL Listed for Damp Location use. They contain no mercury or other harmful chemicals.