Sunlite's LED 14-inch square ceiling fixtures are designed for years of maintenance-free service. The simplistic white mushroom design blends in with any room. These easy to install, dimmable fixtures have energy efficient LED technology built-in so there are no bulbs to replace. Output is a bright, flicker-free 1750 lumen with a 4000K cool white color temperature while only using 24watts of energy. They are also UL Listed for damp location installation. Ideal for bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, hallways, closets, entryways, basements, or anywhere downlights are needed. With a life span of up to 50,000 hours they are an ideal, no maintenance solution for both residential and commercial installations.Compatible Dimmers: GE: GE18024Ivory: LUXDM600-15LLeviton: 6631, 6633, 6681, IBI03Lutron: CT-600P, CTCL-153PD, D-600PH-DK, DV-600PH-WH, DVCL-153PD, DVW-603PGH-WH, DVWCL-153PH-AL, FS-5FH-DK, LG-600H-AL, LG-600PH-WH, LGCL-153PLH-WH, S-600H-WH, S-600PH-WH, TGCL-153PH-IV
- CLASSIC DESIGN - The simplistic square mushroom design blends in with any room. These easy to install fixtures include mounting hardware and instructions.
- DIMMABLE - When attached to a dimmer switch the lighting output can be adjusted allowing you to set the mood accordingly. The fixture will operate at full brightness when connected to a standard switch. Light output is 4000K cool white color temperature.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT LED TECHNOLOGY - These bright, flicker-free fixtures have 55 LEDs that put out 1750 lumens of light while only using 24 watts of energy. Annual operating costs are $2.89 based on 3 hours/day at $0.11/kWh.
- LONG LIFE, NO MAINTENANCE - With a life span of up to 50,000 hours and built-in LEDs this fixture is a no maintenance lighting solution. No more climbing ladders to change bulbs in hard to reach ceiling fixtures.
- A SAFER CHOICE - These fixtures are energy saving and UL Listed for damp location installation and remain cool to the touch even when illuminated. Ideal for bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, basements, hallways, closets, entryways, or anywhere downlights are needed.