- These lamps can last up to 25,000 hours making them virtually maintenance free
- This 120 volt, 10.5 watt, PAR30 Reflector HE Series Features a Medium Base
- Produces a spectacular cool white light at a 600 lumens, using only 10.5 watts of energy
- Contain no mercury and don't release any hazardous gasses so there's no need to worry in if a bulb breaks and no need for recycling as with CFLs
- Can fit right into your living room or into the most cutting edge, state of the art, lighting design project
Sunlite LED lamps are extremely energy efficient and will greatly reduce your energy costs. These lamps can last up to 25,000 hours making them virtually maintenance free. They contain no mercury elements and do not release any hazardous gasses so there no need to worry in case a bulb breaks and no need for any special recycling as with CFLs. With their high efficiency, their low wattage does not mean you lose out on brightness. This 120 volts, 10.5 Watt, PAR30 reflector he series features a medium base, produces a stunning cool white light at 600 lumens, and can fit right into your living room or into the most cutting edge, state of the art, lighting design project.
average rated life