Sunlite, 40 watt incandescent antique T10 tubular styled bulb works with most 120 volt lighting fixtures, which provides 140 lumens of light output and will last for an average of 3,000 hours (based on 3hr/day). Set the mood with this vintage looking bulb for a nostalgic decor. The warm amber glow of its hand woven thread filament creates an ambiance that sets a welcoming and nostalgic tone for any classically designed interiors. Meticulously crafted to preserve the look of early 20th-century lighting, this tungsten filament bulb is the perfect complement to any vintage or contemporary decor. Perfect for hotels, speakeasys, theaters, restaurants and other high-end venues.
- This fully dimmable, high-end antique lamp produces a spectacular sparkle of warm incandescent light at a 140 lumens rivaling that of LED bulbs
- Designed to provide reliable and long lasting performance (3,000 hours)
- Ideal for home decor and professional use; chandeliers, in wall sconces, pendant, ceiling fixtures or table and floor lamps
- Utilizes the industry standard medium (E26) base socket as well as a classic smoke filament design
- Traditionally designed to fit any nostalgic or modern decor