Save on energy costs for your themed restaurants, hotels, and more with energy efficient Sunlite's antique styled tubular LED light bulbs. By exchanging your incandescent or fluorescent tube lights for Sunlite's LED lamps, not only will you save on energy costs, but also reduce the effects of aging, and eliminate the chances of mercury exposure. These bulbs operate at a modest 3 watts and produce a 2200K Warm White light while outputting at a color temperature of 240 lumens. Sunlite Lighting"s lamps do not require an electrician since they're fabricated to function with your existing fixtures. While operating silently, its flicker free design for equal light distribution and lasting an average of 25000 hours with normal use.
- 3 watt 120 volt dimmable energy saving T12 tube lamp, clear glass finish
- This 330 lumen 80 cri glowing bulb makes a great 25W incandescent replacement lamp
- With an average bulb life of 15,000 hours reducing frequency of changing the light bulb
- Save on electricity bill from lighting, costs of maintenance all while still enjoying the traditional retro look
- Perfect light distribution with wall sconces, chandeliers, pendants, and ceiling fixtures with E26 medium base